Sunday, October 19, 2014

How My Nail Art Journey Began

I discovered the world of nail art when my nails were destroyed by the chemotherapy and radiotherapy that I went through in the middle of 2014. I was told that I should wear nail polish, but not that I should use a nourishing treatment, or a base coat under my nail polish, or a top coat on top of my nails.  Consequently, my nails ended up brown, flaking, chipped, and peeling away from the nail bed.  I needed help, so I went searching the web.

Thus started my nail art journey, as I quickly discovered the wide world of
NAIL ART!

I now use nail art every week, nourish my nails like there is no tomorrow, and search the web every day for new ideas, hints and tips. What I hope to do on my blog is tell you what I have discovered about caring for my hands and nails, show you my weekly manicure, with details on brands and colours used, and also have lots of links to great nail art sites I have found and fallen in love with.

So, please join me as I start my nail art journey, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to! Who knows where this journey will lead me?  Only time will tell!

Hugs

Christine

(Please check out my other blog below, too.)

Words of Life and Hope
http://wordsoflifeandhope.blogspot.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment